Samstag, 3. März 2012

Ghostcrazed (private)

<<<<<< NON-PUBLIC ENTRY >>>>>>>

Wednesday, 9th December 2071

Dear Lola,

woke up this morning from peeps buggering me 'bout using the toilet. Finally my tub got tabbed with a blanket for peeps are bit pissy with piss here. Liz came in and forced me out of room. So got sleepwalkin up kitchenwise passing bedroom full of sleepin Scrappers. Doc got out Scrappers got barred by Knight Errant by smoothtalkin' lawboy and stuffed 'em in our 'ready stuffed flat doublewhopperwise. Heard voice from kitchen so shuffled that, Daniel in arms.

My mind still cottened so when I saw Whistler was 'ready too late to bail. Stared me down, luring aggro, snapblade in hand. I nailed me on floor for no options, pinched Daniel for him crying may safe Maggie. Before somethin' could happen, Doc moved between, trying to stop ex Maggie. That moment something strange evented. Told ya 'fore that Doc colted two of my group, Bizo and P-Blanc on Picaland, no, Lola? Yeah, P-Blanc standing in middle of kitchen, dig it? Full bodyshot bloodsplat on belly like ex'ed totally ghosted, yellin': "If someone ex Maggie, Pica ex Maggie!" and pullin' colt -guess random, Lola- tryin' derringer Whistler. True, Lola! P-Blanc totally zombied back from nothing colding air all 'round all totally crazed, tryin' stop P-Blanc exing Whistler. Bullets sounding strange muffled grayshadowing walls and things with missin' shots and wierdoing and totally crazed. True, Lola! Seen it!

Doc fightin' ghosted Pica bareknuckling him, but just hittin air an' smoke, true, Lola. Kitchen much too crammed for gunning down so Doc screamed, I shall make him go, me screamed: "Go away!" or somethin' an after moment, ghost flushed. No understand nothing now, Lola. For all peeps staring me, Whistler pointing me: "Was that this little witch?" Called me witch, Lola, but I'm magic as commlink, true! Backwalled totally whitefaced and saying: "Peep, no this wasn't Lola, I'm no mojo, true." Doc stepped in, callin' me might been himself and Maggie safed Whistler - again. All staring Doc now, guess. Said something happened him lately.

All world go wanky now, Lola.

But I was still whitefaced and telling peeps I wasn't doing that, when Whistler stepped up to me, knifehanded. Thought no ex'ed but he put knife in my hand, leaving room. Total random, Lola, total crazed world. But me was too jellylegged and whitefaced to say 'n do something 'bout that 'n peeps started talking and waving arms, all random and guess? Doc darted after Whistler and things really got fucked now. If Doc is now wizworm, he's no control of that. Asked me to keep quiet so me no public blogging 'bout that.

Never saw ghost in my life, Lola, totally crazing me out. Bad dreaming soon, for sure. Got a new knife now but don't think good sign. Wish I no had that cutter for now Maggie armed and killfree, guess. Things gone worse.

Hope see ya tomorrow if still no ghost, Lola, Night night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen