Samstag, 24. März 2012

Gifted (private)

Friday, 11th December 2071

Dear Lola,

straighttalking I recond her hiding something. Poked her 'bout what the fuck 'n finally she spilled. Reason for her 'n Doc eying me like I told ya was that they 'pose me magically gifted. Hell no! Me magic like dagger in stomach. But ney she said, clearly seeable that there's potential her stated. So schooling will be like for all others but she's adding extras for me. I asked if I'm like Karl Kombatmage or even like Sookie Redflower total kickass spellslinger 'n asskickin' total ubers. But she happyfaced that I nearly angried her for thinking she funnyfacing me for being stupid. But stopped laughing fast and straighttalkin' me that it's not like movies. She's not sure but looking like adept, means no full wizworm, just fucking groggy.

But she said: "Don't worry, Maggie. Your mojo can be kickass and better than any magic that can be done by spellslingers." She said it's more subtle. I said: "Fuck subtle, I wanna have Pica ghost like Doc that kickass whole kitchen and offing halve of gang like that." And snipped. She shaking her head, telling magic is not weapon, it's very mighty tool that comes with lots o' shitty responsib'. "Fuck responsib'", said I, "wanna learn pull out hearts of enemy from chest with bare hand, fast as light 'n shredder whole platoon singlehanded like action hero SIM. Want learn Hong Kong styling! Like you offing Liz, yest. Ya totally victimized Liz." Even if Liz is friend, she sucked yest and I don't give cent on her fighting Glitzy, tell ya that Lola. Wonder if she could ex this Pica ghost summoned Docwise.

And if adepts can kill ghosts like in SIMs I shred wizzworms like snip!

Whatever Glitzy was a downer on that, said first comes responsibility, then comes action. Know when, how and why first, boring. Maybe she said, she'll show me some moves that are good for survival first. She said if ya can't fight such kind of magic is way of death. So better first learn avoid fighting. Maybe true but if with back to wall first strikes lives, no life for second.

Night, night, Lola

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen