Dienstag, 20. März 2012

Pigs and Mobs

Friday, 11th December 2071

Dear Lola,

Growler, the chief of Scrappers collapsed today. The Doc fixed it on the fly, put in some new kidneys and saved Growlers life. Talked with Glitzy 'bout fostering and shit during time Doc was mauling Growlers body, to feed wasted intestines to dogs 'n shit. Kidney were totally ex'd by booze 'n beatsticks of Hard Corps, guess. Sorry me, that I'm so mainstreaming 'n adultshitting my writing and write other I talk. It's a deal and have tell ya.

Glitzy's that aged woman and Docs new input. Which seems to be thing they enjoy doing much lately. But she sat down on stairway with me straighttalking 'bout forstering. Said that fostering's shit and she's no fostering anyone and even can't cause she's sick of it and no money honey. But offered my status. Called it Protegée. Looked up it's french for protection. But means more it's not like protection ya have pay weekly and get not hardcored for time you pay, you get real deal for it. Like fucking future and learning shit 'n things. Like being useful I mean, not that corpshit 'n mindrape that's offered by the system. Protegée looks more like realdeal.

Asked her if she can teach me things like fighting. Like she did Liz day before. Said she ain't no money and ain't no knowing if she can afford teaching me moneywise. Can't pay her either with Daniel and that. So guess it's community thing. Maybe have to work or something. And deal is, she's teaching me things I wanna know only if me willing learn things she thinks I should. Means respect her as teacher, not just take but . Whatever. We'll see. First step she said is learn write mainstream. Again. Protegée, will see how that works for me. If works at all. But think it's as difficult for me as for them. So guess is good deal. Will try.

KE raided neighbor flat later that day, all SWAT 'n shitload 'n Liz started boohooing after they flashbanged them. No know if neighbors were terrorists or gangsters or runners or shit. But they got blindfolded, cuffed and offdriven in black Mariah. No music since, cause boombox was outblown on street through window by flashbang.

We organized free tickets for near Sweatshop and got lucky offdriving with first shipment. So I chilled in bath and swimming and shit with Liz 'n Claire and others. We missed the Mobsers that were searching for Rivet. No think I teardrop 'bout that. But they abducted Doc for Rivet was windowjumping and going randomrunning on street. Whatever happened we chilled out almost an hour. Then we're offdarting to new squat, for old one was busted.

Rest of day was waiting. And working. Got some damaged armor and everybody repaired all day. While some went off, safe Doc. All went well, Doc arrived with Rivet and girlfriend at nightfall. No knowing what deal went to feed russian mobsters but Rivet didn't look happy. Lot of happyfacing and joying for homecoming. Later eve we no see Doc nor Glitzy. Guess what?

Night, night Lola

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen