Donnerstag, 9. August 2012

Rats takeover

Friday, 18th December 2071

Dear Lola,

Wasn't goin' on much happening. Hangin' round, chillin' and fuck'n waiting in shelters spread sprawlwise. Had sew 'n preparing for raiding Rat's Nest, lot's o' stuff like vests 'n shit. I'm smeary with weapons oil like those grease monkeys that tune rides 'n that. Daniel is fine, flats are rundown but if Scrappers know one thing then helping themselves making a place nice warm, healthy 'n clean-ish.

Doc's been taken by russian mob cause guess it's something with past of warthog named Rivet. He's bulky as a bulldozer even for a trog, guess he's been a cyberboxer owned by russian mobsters. There's been dealing all night long for getting Doc out of hostage, guess Rivet finally paid cause Docs back. Good thing, guess me befriending him, not cuddlewise but respectful. Know Maggie's dead on a word, but guess he's not leader like that.

Sleep now better, but wake up often cause think someone comes to slit me in sleep just to get the thing done and cash the respect for it. No walls in my back, just sleeping bags all 'round. So have been careful. So I chose to sleep cornered with Daniel on belly, so stabber has harder to kill me before I can scream. Screamed last night, but Liz told me was dreaming.

Tonight gang was retaking Nest, me had no much role in it for me better not fighting Pica. Folks no like traitors 'n some of Pica is still chummer of Maggie so even if most are badheads, no happy with spraying lead on them, offing and ripping them guts 'n that work. So happy chilling back from front.

Picas got their asses wiped, Scrappers used walking bombs and cool stuff like that. Think that's like tekkies warfare. Not shootfacing, was more like omg they kill with cuddlebears 'n fuck what happen when pulling weapon and that? Lot's of blood on pave when I popped up on scene many Picas got nailed 'n total p0wned by Scrappers. Super fail Pica. Hose and Pinch got headshot 'n fuck, total offed 'n exed. I driven them off turf for Pica fail. Pica lost war 'n think Pica as gang is total archived file 'n closed.

Me think was good step forward and me driving them off. Cause statement is me no Pica no more but me was loyal til end. May good start with Scrappers for me. But survivers simed me clip on my commlink where they geeked one of girls. Was young Charleen, tried to help her not get fucked by everybody and consider her friend. They funbanged an' bellystabbed her, all simiming that 'n they all shouting, "Maggie you next! Maggie you next! Traitor! Witch! Wa burnya!". 'n shit. Guess that's price: bad dreams.

Three Scrappers got hurt while scavaging new lab for Doc. Doc's making some fuzz 'n nobody seen three since. So guess is something bad happen like illwounding 'n that. Maggie thinks must be conta ill cause all got hidden. Noone notice but know what think? Think was hurt by some crits with illspread, devils rats, ghuls, vamps or shit. Looking bad but Maggie no sleep deep anyway so let it come. Try to get some badass weapon for if damn zombies break out of tainer or shit me first who kill.

Need fuckin' badass monsterweapon. Maggie no fuck'n round with damn zombies.


Night, night, Lola

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen